Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I woke up and dry heaved. Paul Jones is gross. I always regret it the morning after but forget all about it the next time. JD Salinger only wrote one novel and like 2 novellas or something. Way back in the 60's. He doesn't write anymore books. Motherfucker skraight chills on his royalties from like 50 years ago. Anyway, I'm gonna spit some more about me. I'm majoring in sociology. I got a business associates from Tidewater Community College and a music production certification. This is boring, I'm gonna stop for now. On the way home from school, I was biking and had headphones on. I was listening to "LOL Smileyface" by Trey Songz and started singing "Shorty wanna sex me, LOL smileyface" and this girl passes me from behind laughing at me.

I know erbody hates Paris Hilton and all that, but I rilly like this music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Clicky Web Analytics