Friday, October 30, 2009

"Forgive them, even if they are not sorry"

I did laundry, washed dishes, watched 2 movies, took a dump and that's pretty much it. I saw Julian Casablanca (frontman of Strokes) on Conan and his new song is really dope. I was super surprised, especially since I didn't dig Strokes too much. Lyrics are really good too. Evan says I'm late on this song so I apologize to those that are yawning. I saw Orphan today and it was entertaining. Vera Farmiga is babelicious. Lately I haven't cared about whether a movie is good artistically, but rather how entertaining it is. I wonder if that'll last forever or is a just a phase.

I rilly love this song. It's almost my favorite song. Whenever I hear it I get rilly hyped and wanna put on boxing gloves, raise my fists in the air and run around the block. This is the Lil Jon remix with Andre 3000, Jim Jones, Nelly, Murphy Lee, Rich Boy and The Game. Everyone's verse stands rilly strong on this track. They done killed it. Andre 3000's verse is best, but my favorite is Nelly and Murphy Lee's verse. They share the verse and it's a beautiful tag team delivery of awesome Southern hip hop. It's teamwork at its best.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Clicky Web Analytics